A professional at this level of position within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop analytical models.
Management and manipulation of data including: definition of variables, development of calculations and creation of solutions that meet customer needs.
- Development of forecast and predictive models.
- Accenture is an equal opportunity employer and receives applications from all sectors of society and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin or nationality, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender Identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
- Experience of at least 2 years in development of statistical tools, data processing and statistical analysis.
- Experience in Big Data
- Advanced English level
- Knowledge of Software R, SAS or similar software
- Knowledge of Hadoop
Professional training requirements:
- Contribute to teamwork in an orderly and successful manner
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a given problem-solving context
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills