- Analyze and solve problems that are less complex and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interact with colleagues within Accenture before updating supervisors. You are likely to have some interactions with non-managerial levels at the client and / or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction in daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments. Decisions impact own work and may affect the work of others.
- Individual collaborator and / or supervises a small work effort and / or team.
- Experience in analysis, design, construction and implementation of solutions based on iSeries / AS400, RPG, Cobol, DB2 technologies
- Graduated from the Career of Systems, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electronics and / or Related Engineers.
- 2 to 3 years experience
- Level of English (Medium)
- Contribute to teamwork in an orderly and successful manner
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a given problem-solving context
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer, which receives applications from all sectors of society and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leave your CV! We will wait for you