A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities: analyze and solve problems that are of low complexity and can be routine in nature where answers can be easily obtained. Interact with colleagues before updating supervisors.
You probably have limited direct exposure to levels not related to management at a client and / or within the company. Receive moderate-level instruction in daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments. Decisions affect your own work and can affect the work of others. He is an individual collaborator within a team, with a specific scope of work.
- Last semester student or recent graduate of systems engineering, programming, WEB development, software engineering or related careers.
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies
- Excellent English: 90% fluent
- Ability to manage documentation in a fast-paced and complex business environment.
- Demonstration of attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong association skills.
- Demonstrate proactive problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking ability.
- Exhibit highly critical and analytical thinking.
- To be responsible
- Quick learner (willing to learn about the latest technologies)
- High communication skills.
- Take ownership of your tasks and ensure their quality.
- Effective working relationships with remote team members.
- Prioritization skills.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven Success Contributing to a Team Oriented Environment.-
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which receives applications from all sectors of society and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leave your CV! We will wait for you