A professional at this level of position within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Development of applications with technologies TDD (Test Driver Development) Xamarin IOS Nativos and Xamarin Android Nativos.
• Professional in Systems Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications and / or Related.
• Knowledge of TDD (Test Driver Development) Xamarin Native IOS and Native Xamarin Android
• 2 years of development experience.
Professional training requirements:
• Contribute to teamwork in an orderly and successful manner
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a given problem-solving context
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer and receives applications from all sectors of society and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender Identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.