A professional at this level of position within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Carry out the implementation in different projects of the agile methodology framework - Scrum.
- Professional in systems engineering, telecommunications, electronics and / or related.
- Certification of Scrum Master is desirable
- Experience of 2 to 3 years as Scrum Master in projects of the sector.
Professional training requirements:
- Contribute to teamwork in an orderly and successful manner
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a given problem-solving context
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer and receives applications from all sectors of society and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender Identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.