At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies, and services can do to help relieve pain, restore health, and extend life. We challenge ourselves and others to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
This time we seek to add an SSC Auditor to our team . The personnel auditor is an established professional contributor to the corporate audit team. The staff auditor assists and works independently in the execution of department projects (auditing, consulting, and administration) with moderate supervision by management and other team members.
- Carries out financial, operational and compliance audits by examining and verifying accounting or operational records and / or procedures of internal organizations to determine the reliability and effectiveness of financial and control systems.
- Ensures proper record of transactions and compliance with applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Designs and prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- It can help companies evaluate and recommend improvements in business practices, control processes and procedures. They may be required to partner in advisory and / or consulting projects.
- Bachelor's degree in the corresponding field of study.
- Minimum two years of audit, financial control, internal or operational experience
- Understanding of internal control and test design.
- Skill in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio)
- He is fluent in the English language and writing skills.
- Understands, recognizes and complies with the Corporate Audit Mission and the Charter
- Wotking experience in a Big Four.
If you want to be part of our team, apply to our search we want to meet you!