Business analysts use industry or domain expertise to deliver business value on a repeatable basis to clients. Deliver strategic business ideas, aid in decision making to maximize client operations, or discover opportunities to grow revenue to reduce costs. Utilize a comprehensive set of analytical tools to recommend and implement enhancements for client business functions such as demand forecasting and inventory optimization.
The main objective of the business analyst is to help companies implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Preferred knowledge of AEM platforms
- AA Accessibility Awareness (WCAG)
- Knowledge in QA
- Upper intermediate level of English is required.
- Contribute to teamwork in an orderly and successful manner
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a given problem-solving context
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Create direct communication channels with software and application developers to get the job done without interjection management
- Constantly looking for ways to improve surveillance, uncover problems, and deliver greater customer value.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which receives applications from all sectors of society and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leave your CV! We will wait for you