At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies, and services can do to help relieve pain, restore health, and extend life. We challenge ourselves and others to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
This time we seek to add to our team a Quality Project Coordinator III SSC .
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors the status of the program / project / system, budgets and schedules.
- Applies knowledge and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation, and administration of program / system guidelines and procedures.
- Collects and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical assistance, which may include program / systems training, program / systems documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking, and coding.
- Bachelor - Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Administrator or similar.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- fluent English
- ISO 13485 knowledge
If you want to be part of our team, apply to our search we want to meet you!