A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Support all applicable regulatory activities needed.
- Create insight applications, events and tasks under RAS instruction. Furthermore, the project coordinator must update Insight and close events and tasks, as well as uploading regulatory licenses.
- Upload dossiers and submission in webtop/RAD.
- Build dossiers under Sr RAS or RAS instruction.
- Create, maintain and update all databases involved in the workflow.
- Create monographs for brazilian submissions under the Sr. RAS instructions.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience.
- English intermediate speaking.
- Must have a Professional Degree in Health Science, Biomedical Engineering, etc.
- Good experience working with Microsoft tools.
Nice to have
- Excelent communication skills.
- High proficiency in English.
- High proficiency in microsoft tools.
- Databases management.
- Strategic thinking.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Document interpretation, queries and workflow skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team