DIRECTION, COORDINATION AND EXECUTION OF ALL THE TECHNICAL ACTIVITIES NECESSARY TO OBTAIN A CONSTRUCTION LICENSE AND APPROVAL OF PUBLIC SERVICES IN NEW PROJECTS.
1. Supervise and approve architectural designs prepared by its technical team in charge
2. Manage and obtain construction licenses for new projects from the curator.
3. Manage and obtain from the public service companies, provisional work and final connections of the project
4. Make the horizontal property regulation
5. Know the environmental and traffic management plans
6. experience in preparing legal and technical documentation required by regulatory entities (Curators, Catastros, Habitat, Idiger, among others)
7. Responsible for the coordination and outsourcing to carry out soil studies, topographic surveys, structural calculations, electrical designs, hydraulic designs, among others.