This position is for a new team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading US retail bank's mass market segment risk oversight area, which is responsible for independently overseeing the regulatory and operational risk activities within the LOB.
This position will lead the data and reporting team of the Risk Analytics and Monitoring Group at Evalueserve Chile, and will report to the Risk Oversight Group Manager. The risk oversight team will support the build out of a strong risk analytic foundation to identify and aggregate data across transactions, interactions, customers, team members and products for the purposes of supervising and monitoring operational and conduct risk inclusive of sales practice. These capabilities will enable near real-time monitoring and surveillance and provide key metrics, analytics, and reporting to enhance accountability throughout the branch leadership structure.
Responsibilities may include:
• Research and identify all data used for surveillance and supervision of branch activities, compliance processes and risk management purposes.
• Work in close partnership with technology stakeholders on the design, development and implementation of analytical tools, infrastructure, and data environment enhancements required to support robust supervision, oversight and surveillance capabilities that are scalable across the bank’s branch network and leadership teams.
• Lead and support efforts to identify, analyze, rationalize and recommend optimal workflow and case management capabilities, working in close partnership with technology stakeholders.
• Lead and support efforts to identify required Big Data/AI analytic tools and platforms, working in close partnership with technology stakeholders to implement capabilities and tools.
• Partner closely with stakeholders across the bank and the Central Analytics and Monitoring Group to identify optimal Business Intelligence and reporting capabilities to deliver metrics and risk reporting that is necessary to support first line and second line accountability for sales practices and other key risk issues.
• Responsible for determining areas of improvement in data, analytics, and reporting, developing business cases, developing associated business requirements and supporting the development of implementation plans.
• Guide and mentor a team of professionals in executing key operational objectives throughout the group.
• Drive team performance and operational excellence through talent management and performance assessments, promoting quality standards, innovation, knowledge sharing, content creation and best practices.
• Develop / Lead / Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.