Major private security company requires Operational Director of security; Professionals graduated in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Processes, Judicial Investigation, Law, or related fields; preferably with a researcher or consultant credential; systems management (Office); Minimum experience of 2 years in the Personnel Management area, in the Operations area in a Security company or who has managed the security area in a company.
Some of the responsibilities are:
* Know the services device in charge.
* Achievement of new services in existing ones.
* Inform the Operations management of the situations or anomalies that arise in the position.
* Report unsafe conditions and attend to the news that may arise.
* Make inventory of weapons and communication equipment assigned to the post.
* Accompany the complaint and claim response processes.
* Encourage your work group to participate in the fulfillment of the activities of the Integral Management systems.
* Perform Risk Analysis and Security Reports and Job Card.
* Validate and manage requirements of security guards.
* Attend and process user requests.
* Make Discharges to staff
* Accompany the selection processes.
* Validate the billing of services.
This position is to work in the municipality of Buritica from Monday to Saturday, with the right to Food, Lodging, transportation and laundry.
Basic $ 1,837,000 + Mobilization Assistance: $ 1,224,000