At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies, and services can do to help relieve pain, restore health, and extend life. We challenge ourselves and others to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
This time we seek to add to our team a Director of FP&A SSC.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Performs and analyzes financial models, economic research, trends, and studies topics such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, cash flow, investments and costs against budget, analysis of variance, forecasting, financial planning, and expense comparisons by analysis. profit and loss. Declarations and / or income statements.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations, compiles and consolidates financial plans, and provides information for management.
- Develops, maintains and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering aspects such as information flow, volume, ad hoc information and analysis.
- It can provide analysis on business development and can monitor business performance by unit, division or group.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with more than 7 years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with more than 7 years of managerial experience
If you want to be part of our team, apply to our search we want to meet you!