This position is within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics team at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank in its Fiduciary and Investment Risk Oversight function.
We are looking for applicants to help support the day-to-day management and continued build out of oversight processes related specifically to fiduciary and investment risk. The team consists of risk professionals that focus on second level oversight of investment risk and uncovering and monitoring risk related to fiduciary issues. The role will support daily oversight and maintenance, integrate additional data sets, and enhance reporting procedures. Applicants will be expected to understand the data sets and be able to escalate identified and potential issues with defined stakeholders. Applicants would also have to partner with stakeholders in other areas of the firm to integrate and develop additional solutions
Responsibilities may include:
• Collaborate with partners within the team to gather and understand investment portfolio data and other risk data/information.
• Gathering Investment Portfolio Holdings data.
• Researching and enhancing missing Security Information.
• Transform, Validate, and Load Security Information into Analytical Tools.
• Modeling of security, position and account data.
• Analyzing batch reporting logs, managing errors and optimize performance of processes.
• Production job monitoring and control for the Error Report Analysis
• Contribute to operational excellence by adhering to quality standards and best practices of Evalueserve.
• Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.