A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Represents company to external and internal customers, answers product-related questions, traces lost shipments, interprets and clarifies customer orders for the shipping department, takes orders or registrations, and when necessary may connect customers to appropriate support or field staff.
- May manage web-based ordering or registrations, confers with management regarding customer credits, returns goods for credit, identifies quality assurance complaints, and writes price differentials on mail orders.
- May approve allocation of stock in short supply, special price quotations and bids, pricing allowances, deductions and adjustments.
- May manage inventories at customer facilities using EDI (electronic data interchange), forecasting, replenishment and inventory systems, focusing on stock and allocation issues to maximize service levels.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience in Customer Care ́s area
- Contact Center experience is a must
- Must be fluent in english