Position at a glance:
This position is for the Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank’s risk and compliance analytics area for the High Net Worth client segment. Applicants will be required to consult with stakeholders to define business problems and develop end-to-end analysis and reporting that will support compliance adequacy or risk assessments.
Responsibilities may include:
• Collaborate with business partners for consultation and requirements gathering
• Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
• Extract, compile, mine data from a variety of complex data sources
• Identify, design, and build appropriate queries and datasets for complex analysis
• Develop ad hoc analyses, reports, data visualizations, and/or dashboards using tools including SAS, R, Python, Tableau
• Present solutions, findings, and insights either in writing or verbally to partners
• Contribute to operational excellence by sharing knowledge, adhering to quality standards and best practices.
• Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.