Accenture is a leading global professional services company, offering a wide range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills in more than 40 industries and all business functions, supported by the world's largest delivery network, Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve performance and create value. sustainable for your stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
At Accenture we are looking for a Security Consultant.
- Support the development of security strategies, development of operational models, capacity analysis and security transformation roadmaps.
- Support the definition of capabilities, the deployment and operation of Cyber security and Digital Identity operations.
- Systems Engineer, IT, Telecommunications
- Minimum experience of 5 years Computer or information security.
- Knowledge in Cybersecurity
- Knowledge of ISO 27000
- Knowledge of compliance, identity, security operations.
- Intermediate English - High
- ISO 27001 or 27002 or 27032