Position at a Glance:
The Data Policy Coordinator is a position within the Wealth and Investment Management Risk and Compliance Data and Analytics team, which focuses on driving compliance with key regulatory policies and industry standards through data governance.
This position will focus on building strong relationships to drive risk and regulatory compliance by having a good understanding of business and technical data management.
This role will:
• Consult with business partners to identify End User Computing Tools and drive the effort required to bring those tools into compliance with enterprise policies
• Develop end-to-end data flows to show data linage - System of Origin (SOO) to System of Record (SOR) to reporting—as well as understand new regulatory data needs and apply necessary changes to end-to-end data flow solutions
• Work collaboratively with SMEs and business and technology partners to achieve positive regulatory outcomes regarding data gaps, including competing data definitions
• Design and transform business rules from data stewards into technical rules for data quality analysis and management
• Collaborate with business leaders to identify data sources that will function as “sources of truth” and align data domains to authoritative sources of data
• Stay current with new or emerging regulatory and other financial publications and guidelines
• Design and implement informational, training, and user guides for business partners as necessary