Identify, create and implement programs focused on engagement and retention, inclusion and diversity and human capital strategy.
- Provide overall direction for the implementation of people programs at the country level
- Identify opportunities for new programs and initiatives within the Inclusion & Diversity space
- Build strong business case for new initiatives and gain leadership buy-in
- Design and deploy new programs and initiatives working closely with key contacts as required for global deployment
- Manage initiatives as per program budget
- Develop metrics to help track progress on specific people program segment areas
- Review effectiveness of programs and take corrective actions as needed
- Build and maintain online repository of knowledge, updates, best practices etc for easy access and retrieval
- Support and drive local implementation of global Inclusion & Diversity programs such as International Woman Day, LGBT Month and People With Disabilities Month
- Work closely with global Inclusion & Diversity teams to set up and create local diversity employee resource groups
- Consolidate and report progress to global and local stakeholders and leadership
- Accountable for effective design and delivery of programs at the country level
- Create a rolling plan, aligned to the 5 year roadmap, for Human Resources programs
- Build robust programs to address known issues within the Inclusion & Diversity space and identify potential new areas of work in Inclusion & Diversity
- Support the building of segment specific programs in different inclusion and diversity areas, in a manner that ensures consistency of approach and alignment to global intent
- Engage with global teams to bring relevant people programs to the various entities in the country and to support customization of these global programs to suit local needs
- Build commitment to program commitments, targets and goals across leadership levels
- For inclusion and diversity specifically, this role may be required to work on widening the scope of initiatives in their specific Inclusion & Diversity segment area, as needed
- Keep up to date on trends and metrics and run regular diagnostics to support strategy formulation
- Consolidate and report progress to area level Human Resources and business leadership as required
- Build own expertise in Inclusion & Diversity by attending diversity seminars / summits and creating relationships with local diversity focused organizations
- Requires experience in analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
- Experience interacting with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- Requires moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Intermediate English Level